Since some doofus removed my text, this is Steve Irwin and Bindi how we remembered them as children. This is Bindi now in 2013. When Steve passed away, he left behind a wife and daughter that he had loved very much. Bindi followed in her father’s footsteps and went right to loving animals. She even had her own t.v. show called Bindi the Jungle Girl. I posted this because I think that Steve would have been way proud of her. This is a message to remember to love the animals of the world like Bindi and Steve. <3 Please stop removing this text because some people don’t know who they are and I would like to educate them so they can have the same love for them as we do.
This will make you think about life.
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
This gave me the chills
I’m actually sobbing.
I met the guy in the last photo. He was a cool guy.